Wednesday, October 13, 2010

for inspiration...

Here are a few websites that inspire me as a cook, a decorator, a seamstress, a gift-giver, a housewife...

36 Shea
Not sure how I came across this site, but I love it! Great source of inspiration for home decorating & sewing projects. Also, it just creates a sense of loveliness.

The Kitchn
Need a recipe or just a desire to cook? This site helps me to get excited about trying a new recipe or reinventing an old one.

Simply Recipes
Another wonderful blog for cooking inspiration.

Apartment Therapy
One of my most favorite design blogs. I just realized that I stole my blog name from their sister blog Re-Nest (oops...) which is a good source for "green" living tips & ideas.

Once Wed
If you're getting married, this would be my top wedding blog suggestion for you. If you're not getting married, it's still a great source for party and home decorating ideas and inspiration.

Shop Goodwill
Did you know that Goodwill has an online shop? Just take a peek and see what you can find!

The Crafty Crow
I used this website a lot when I was planning crafts for an after-school program I worked with last spring. This blog has a ton of great crafts ideas and a ton of links to other bloggers with great craft ideas.

CraftStylish
Need help with a sewing project? A great source for help with all types of handmade projects...knitting, crocheting, embroidering, sewing, etc.

BurdaStyle
Want a new sewing project? Find a free pattern or inspiration for your own design on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...