Sunday, May 8, 2011

planting time.






 





i finally was able to get some veggies planted this weekend...heirloom tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, sweet peppers, basil, oregano & thyme. i am crossing my fingers that they will grow. our yard gets almost no afternoon sun which worries me a little & explains why i have pots sitting at the very edge of my yard (trying to soak up as much sun as we can). 

jeremiah got a hammock hung for us! i thought one belonged between those trees & he just happened to have a hammock. i plan on spending many an hour in it. jeremiah also proposed that he build a chicken coop today which he has now almost finished. i did not think we would have chickens this summer but it looks like the plans have changed and i am eager to try something new!

my little brother graduated this past Friday. he now has his B.S. in Construction Management from ECU. i am very proud of him! my older brother will be graduating from Elon Law later this month. who knew my parents would end up with three college grads & one with his doctorate? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...