Friday, September 9, 2011


my second scarf of the season!
i have been wanting a chunky cream/white scarf for fall and winter and now i have one.
jeremiah and i went to michael's the other evening so i could pick out yarn. while i was there, i grabbed a free pattern for a crocheted cowl. i started the project that night and would not let myself stop until i was finished. i am pretty satisfied with the final result.
now i can't wait for my next crochet project. i love having something to work on while i am watching a movie, waiting for an appointment, etc. idle hands drive me crazy!


i found this little debacle in my sewing room/guest room today.
looks like wake took a liking to the wastebasket. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
last night i made my first soup of the season! 
i chose to make my mom's tomato potato soup, jeremiah's favorite. 
tonight we had pizza again. a standby when i have nothing else to fix. 
every few weeks i make a batch of pizza dough, divide it into six servings, and freeze it. when i decide on pizza for dinner, i pull out a serving of dough and let it thaw out throughout the day. then when i am ready to cook, it is wonderfully pliable and easy to roll out. and i love the taste of homemade dough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...