Monday, November 28, 2011



stacks of firewood ready for the cold.
kitchen scraps going into the compost bin.
my next post will be about composting for the beginner (which is me).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
back home from thanksgiving. 
if i am being honest, i am reluctantly back home.
it is hard for me to leave my family and to watch jeremiah go back to work.
this big house can get very lonely at times.
---------------------------------------------------------
thanksgiving was lovely.
lots of sweets and sweets and sweets and sweets.
this was my first year participating in the making of the thanksgiving meals.
i am great at eating the meals but for some reason have never helped cook them.
for my dad's side, i made a texas sheet cake.
and for my mom's side, i made a pumpkin pie with freshly roasted pumpkin and shortbread crust.
both turned out relatively well considering it was my first time making both recipes.
the other highlight of my holiday was going to see breaking dawn.
yes, breaking dawn of the twilight series.
and, yes, i loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...