Tuesday, November 16, 2010

i am sitting in my living room. yes, i am sitting in my living room and am still connected to the rest of the world via internet. thank you AT&T.

i am sitting at my wonderful little round table i found at a yard sale for $7. it's sits right under my favorite bookshelf. the front door is open and is letting in the rainy breeze from outside. leaves are falling and i can just barely see luna's ears peaking up over the screen door. it is peaceful here. i am trying to be peaceful myself. i find each day i get too easily overwhelmed with all the possible things i could do and then never get much of anything done. jeremiah is on his way to d.c. for work and i am having a friend spend the night so i should be getting to cleaning. but i will show you what i have been up to for the past week or so...

chico.

some lovely golden leaves i cut to put...

here.

my latest pillow. this fabric was originally a bag that i bought while in peru. the pillow is stuffed with newspaper because i'm too poor/cheap to buy batting.

my grandmother's deacon bench which is now being used as extra sitting in living room.

i finally got around to making a curtain for the kitchen window.

november.

time for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...