Wednesday, November 10, 2010

etsy.

so i love etsy. as most people who know about it do. i'm always surprised when people you expect to know all about etsy, don't know a thing. i love getting the opportunity to tell them about it. it's as though i just gave them a special present or a treasure.

so etsy has a blog. imagine that? and it's quite lovely and worth your time (well in the big scheme of things it probably isn't, but...) to browse through. they have these wonderful videos on different etsy artists called handmade portraits. one of my favorites of the handmade portraits series is enhabiten. her new england look is also starting to rub off on me. i find myself falling more and more in love with the simple and "worn" (in a good way) look of new england homes and interiors. to my absolute joy, i discovered that the lovely creator of enhabiten also has a blog! her blog along with 36 Shea are two of my favorites at the moment.

that's it. nothing important. just sharing some of my favorite things at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment...